Monday, May 19, 2014

Bon Voyage


The first day of high school I was getting changed for gym class and this perky, tiny, little girl came up to me and said, "Hi, we used to play softball together!" I had no clue who she was, but it was the first day in a new school and I was very grateful for a friendly face. Sixteen years later I am still very much grateful to call Alexis my friend. This week she and her husband Tyler (her absolute perfect match), are leaving for a cross country road trip and then a year long stint in Cambodia. While I have no desire to get up and live in a foreign country for a year (well maybe with the exception of London), I am so excited for the adventures they are about to encounter. 

Lex and Ty you will be missed, but the people of Cambodia are blessed to get the chance to be touched by your goodness. Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment