The remainder of 2014 has gotten very busy all of a sudden. In the next four and a half months I have a trip to Ocean City, three trip to North Carolina and four trips to Texas!
In October for Zach's off weekend, we are headed to Dallas for the Texas Tech - TCU game. We have two of our friends coming down with us and we will be staying with Zach's family. While I am a proud Elon grad, I want to rock the Texas Tech colors. One evening when I was being seriously unproductive and online browsing, I saw this cute dress from Old Navy. I immediately thought it was perfect for a fall football game in Texas so I purchased it. It did not disappoint, and if it wasn't for paying for all these trips I would probably buy it in all colors.

No comments:
Post a Comment