Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Rundown


I am going to be traveling like a crazy person in October and November, so I had aggressive goals for this weekend: Do a lot of nothing, and eat some Chipotle. I managed to accomplish both of these things without being a complete shut in. 

This week Netflix released the last season of How I Met Your Mother, and Zach and I finished binge watching it this weekend. Don't worry, I won't ruin the ending for those who have too much of a life to not binge watch the series, but yes, I was disappointed with it like the rest of the fans. The rest of the season was enjoyable though. 

Today Zach and I drove over to Old Town Alexandria for lunch. We don't get over there enough, but every time we do it brings back so many happy memories from our wedding weekend. We discovered this store Lucky Knot which was a preppy paradise. Pat us on the back, we only walked out with a koozie. 

Now its almost time to some crockpot chili before another week begins. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment