So we are officially 2.5 weeks into the Fall semester. The
first three weeks of each semester are the busiest for me. I
talk to so many people, back to back to back to back, I tend to end the day
with a blank, completed fried, unable to think, look on my face. Almost made it!
I know D.C. will jump back up to its usual September
swelter, but we have had a great couple days of a Fall preview this week. I was
eating a fresh made of bowl of white chicken chili while rocking my
quarter-zip, and it felt great.
Friday I head down to Wrightsville Beach to celebrate my
fabulous cousin’s bachelorette party. Champagne labels have been designed, and
black dress is packed.
And I’ll leave you with a picture from our Labor Day run.
Don’t my arms look darn sexy? I’m trying to concentrate on that on not on the
fact that all I want is Chick-fil-a right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment