
Being with multiple roommates for so many years, I had a collection of things I never brought out of boxes because my roommates already had them. So I finally took out these great wine glasses my sister gave me years ago, and placed these D.C. coasters I got at a market last winter on my new coffee table.

The only real problem that came with the move was when Zach and I went to pick up the truck. I had the elevator at my old apartment reserved for 3 hours, and that was plenty of time to load everything in the truck. However, when we got to the Budget rental facility, we were greeted by some frustrated looking individuals and a frazzled, red headed Russian Budget employee. She evidently did not have anyone to assist her at the office, so how to process our orders in groups of six. She took us all to the back to look at our trunks, and locked the office door behind her so nobody could get in. After we all inspected our trucks, we went back to the front office, and were greeted by an even more frustrated crowd of people trying to figure out what was going on. By the time she check my group out, Zach and I had been there for a hour and 45 minutes; leaving us a little over an hour to move out of my place. A couple hours and several bruises later, I was all moved in to my new studio. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment