Wednesday, February 2, 2011

S.A.D.

It official, I’ve been hit with my annual Seasonal Affective Disorder … or is it depression? After the holidays are over there is not much to look forward to in the winter months. It’s just very cold, very windy and very dark. I’m not a teacher, so I don’t get snow days, and I am not a skier, so I don’t get really pumped up for any winter get-aways. I think the biggest thing is, I just miss the sunshine.

I don’t think I had this problem in college. Probably because I was going through my Snooki phase and could not say no to a tanning booth. So what if it causes cancer? At least I was getting my essential vitamin D and not suffering from wintertime depression.



Who is up for a nice tropical getaway? Anywhere will do. Aruba, Cabo, Greek Isles??? A girl can dream can’t she?

1 comment: