Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Beer

Gaaaah!! I'm 27! I wonder when I am going to actually start feeling my age. Most days i feel like I'm 15, I certainly don't feel like I'm 3 years to 30.

Anyways, to mark to occasion I met my friend Maile after work at Brasserie Beck. BB has been on my D.C. Wish List forever. At my old office all the broker always raved about the great beer selection and excellent fries they served there (yum and yum), but the budget of a commercial real estate agent and a marketing assistant is quite different so I never tried it. So when Living Social advertised a $60 for $30 coupon I knew I had to do it.

Maile and I dined on the fries (soo yummy) and Antigoon beer (very good) and got caught up. Her boyfriend is almost as obsessed with baseball as Zach, so we understand what each other has to go through once April starts. Our beers were a bit stronger than the traditional Bud Light, so I was feeling amazing on the way home. 27? Wooo!

If you love Belgian/Czech beer and have some extra money to spend I definitely recommend Brasserie Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment