Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mall Tweens



My current metro stop is adjacent to the Pentagon City Mall. It is highly convenient, sometimes dangerous, and something I am definitely going to miss when I move back to MoCo. The mall also happens to be swarming with Tweens year round. Large tour groups visiting D.C. like to drop the tweens off in droves, so they can wander the mall for hours in their matching neon I <3 DC shirts (I guess visiting museums is just out of the question).

So I am trying to navigate my way to the escalator and I see a group of tween girls congregated directly in front of it having a conversation. Tired, ready to get home, I semi body checked two of them to pass through. I'm not going to lie ... it felt good. The 11 year old boys giggling in Victoria Secret almost got it too, but they were smart enough to stay out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment