
I am sitting on the floor of my apartment way past my bed time. Why? It is officially the last night in my wonderful studio in the sky. It has been one heck of a stressful week. I'm coupling the move with having to get to the airport tomorrow night for my friend P's bachelorette party, and getting ready for my surgery on Monday.
When I got the notice for how much it would be to renew my apartment (an amount that could fund a small African country for a year) I knew I had to make some tough decisions. I have lived in Arlington for almost 5 years and I love it ... LOVE IT! It has been a truly amazing experience. However, my desire to start the next stage of my life as soon as possible, whenever that may come, and to raise some money for that next stage in my life, over rode my love for Arlington and I decided to move back with my parents for a couple months. Its definitely not where I expected to see my self at 27, but I know it will be worth it.
So starting tomorrow there will be a new Here, and the usually theres spaced in between. Hopefully before I know it I will find a new, new here. Keep you posted!
Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete