Do you see that right there?? That is my car parallel parked on a city street. And no I did not pull in, and no, someone did not park it for me. I legitimately parked my car! High five to me. Now I have never been a fabulous parker, but I could do it if it needed to get done. However, over the past two years I have completely lost my ability to parallel park and I have had several recent incidents where I have been left on the verge of tears trying to do so. This Sunday, I took a deep breath and made it happen. I was very happy for myself. Can I repeat this skill? Probably not, but high five goes to me for today!
In between parking my car and getting back in I had a delightful little Sunday. I went to church, purchased a fun DC tote bag at Eastern Market, strolled along the mall, and met Sam for lunch and dessert at Shake Shack and Pinkberry.
you're cute
ReplyDeleteThat WAS a great parking job! Mad props!
ReplyDeletehigh five!
ReplyDelete