Thursday, July 14, 2011

Travel Day!



My life has officially become a series of countdowns. Today, thankfully, I have reached another 0. Three minutes before midnight tonight Zach and I will be reunited again in Cincinnati. Woo-hoo!! It is a good thing I get so freaking excited for my travel, because it takes a lot to get through the actual process of traveling. For example, this is what I have gone through, and will go through today.

5:45 a.m. - leave my house and drive to the Airport, parking in the commuter train parking lot
6:35 a.m. - hop on the Marc train to get back to D.C.
7:15 a.m. - arrive at Union Station and hop on the metro to get to work
7:45 a.m. - arrive at my office

Then after work I will have to go through the process again.
Take metro to Union Station
Get on the Marc train to BWI airport
Get on a bus from the train station at BWI to the actual terminal
Get on a plane, fly to Charlotte
Get on another plane and fly to Cincinnati
11:57 p.m. - Arrive in Cincinnati and start an amazing weekend!!

Like I said, its an exhausting process. However, I am okay with it because after 5 weeks I get to spend 2.5 amazing days with Zach, I get to FINALLY introduce him to my great college friends, and we all get to celebrate the amazing marriage of Paige and Jack and engagement of Kimmy and Brad. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment