
Our big day is still months away, but my most amazing cousins are throwing my sister and I a joint wedding shower in February for friends and family in North Carolina. I am very excited but that meant I had to tackle one of the most daunting (to me) wedding tasks ... registering.
Yes, I know, I know, this is supposed to be the fun part of the whole wedding process. However, for some reason, the whole registering thing stresses me out! Zach on the other hand was really jazzed up, haha!
We went to Crate & Barrel in Tysons Corner and received our instructions on the famous "gun." After no time we were let loose and started scanning away. We did a pretty good amount of damage in that hour. Things I am most hoping for? The cupcake carry trays of course! Haha. I would be really excited to get my hands on the little puppy.
We will wait a couple more months until we finish up with the rest of the registry, but now I can relax a little. Hopefully the time flies by!
No comments:
Post a Comment