Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful first week of 2012.

Zach and I went down to North Carolina to ring in the new year with his family and mine. His aunt and uncle had a New Year's Day party and our cousins got together the next day for a little Mexican and outlet shopping. Couldn't of asked for anything better.

I don't really have any resolutions this year. #1 goal is to GET MYSELF A JOB! Come on 2012, work with me! I have a third interview with a law firm on Thursday, so cross your fingers kids. I really need a job so I can afford all the amazing weddings of 2012. I would like to loose 6 lbs (damn holiday goodness) by the time Zach and I have our engagement photo session in late February or early March. Those are my basic self improvement goals thus far. Good luck to everyone on their 2012 resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment