This past weekend was truly great. My amazing cousins, and bridesmaids, Maggie and Drew through my sister and I a wedding shower in North Carolina.
After spending Friday night in Raleigh and Saturday in morning in good old Elon, I got to my cousins house. They decorated the living room with pictures of Janet & Mitch and Zach and I. They had gorgeous flowers, and my cousin Drew designed these custom monogram prints for both of us. Too damn talented! The decorations were topped off with my Aunt making "bride" cake pops. I mean my family is unreal.
The room was filled with all my aunts on my mom's side of the family, friends from Elon, and Zach's North Carolina family. After some socializing my aunts surprised Janet and I with royal wedding inspired fascinators. I am not going to lie, I wanted to cry when they tried to force it on my head. Traumatized! But my darling Aunt Laura worked some magic and got it sitting on my noggin just right.
No comments:
Post a Comment