
This weekend my amazing cousins are throwing my sister and I a joint wedding shower for our family and friends in North Carolina (we have a lot of them). Words can not describe how excited I am to get down there and see everyone! I know I shouldn’t have, but I purchased a new dress for the occasion. I went to my trusty ModCloth and ordered this beauty. Looks super cute right? Well I received the dress and wasn’t that blown away. It just didn’t translate. However, I pushed through and decided to iron it last night. No sooner did I touch the iron to the dress did a huge hole burn through it! Geez! The universe was telling me that this was indeed a fashion disaster waiting to happen. I am going to mail it off during my lunch break and hopefully my friends at ModCloth will have pity on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment