Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy weekend everyone! Is anyone else watching the Oscars and wondering why they really watch it? It's really quite boring 90% of the time.


It was another jammed packed weekend. Saturday morning I headed to Baltimore to have lunch with two of my friends from high school. We ate at Johnny Rad's. It's kind of a dive bar with really delicious pizza and skee ball. We split two great pies, but didn't get into the games. Alexis is getting married next February so we got caught up on all her fun wedding decisions. They are going to rock a Chili Bar at their reception. Love it.


After lunch I picked up my sister and we did a little bridesmaid dress shopping. Although we already found a really cute dress I waited too long to order it and the designed discontinued the color of grey I wanted. I was extremely stressed last week (I mean, get a grip Susan) but we found a very cute replacement for around the same price. Cross your fingers the order goes smoothly!


This morning I picked up Zach from the airport. He had been in Chicago for a few days, at a really boring trade show, so I decided I wanted to get him a little treat. Before he moved back to Texas in 2010 he took me to his old favorite sandwich shop in Baltimore, Eddie's, for his favorite sandwich of all time (we both share a love of a great sandwich). I gps'ed my way over there and picked one up for him for when he got off the plane.


My other project for the day a crock pot chicken recipe I saw on one of my blogs this week. Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken ... yum. Pintrest and blogs have really gotten me out of my usual cooking routine, so its been fun. This is good if you have a hungry male in your house and don't want to have to cook for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment