I know this is a bit belated but I would be remiss if I didn't thank everyone for an amazing 29th birthday. I was truly spoiled. My birthday was on a Friday this year so after work Shelby and Zach met me at Chef Geoff for happy hour. They specialize in super mugs so it seemed appropriate. After HH Zach and I went to Lincoln for dinner. Lincoln is named after the Pres and its floor is covered with pennies. The menu is American small plates so we dined on crab hush puppies, farm chicken, short ribs, and Mac and cheese. Oh and a really good bottle of wine. It was a great night haha.
Saturday my lovely hubby got my girlfriends and I tickets to the Nats game. It was a mini AOII reunion. It was a beautiful, sunny day. Perfect to spend the day outside having fun. Our seats were so good that Shelby and Jenna were on tv for a inning.
I really couldn't ask for a better start to 29. Thank you everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment