Happy snow day everyone (i.e. Any one on the East Coast right now)! Here are a few things I find essential to get the most out of a snow day:
1. Your most comfortable hoodie and yoga pants. Because yoga pants aren't really for yoga in my world! This is the best uniform for a day curled up on the couch or bed.
2. A full DVR or Netflix. We are currently working our way through Friday Night Lights. Team Riggens all the way!
3. A really good snack and indulgent beverage of your choice. Today's snow day snack is Cookie Dough Oreos and Sweet Water Blue beer.
4. A pair of rain/snow boots. Snow day relaxation is the best but the key is to not go stir crazy. I think I'm going to take a walk over to the Mall later.
Be safe everyone!
I just started the third season of Friday Night Lights! So addicting!
ReplyDelete