Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Snowcation Staycation
I am just coming off an unexpected five day snowcation staycation. While I spent a good majority of those five days lying around in my yoga pants, I did get a few things accomplished:
Knocked out a good portion of House of Cards Season II (no spoilers people!)
Made some progress on my February book of the month - Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.
Purchased tickets for Randy Rodgers/Josh Abbott Band at the 9:30 Club next Friday.
Purchased a ticket to D.C. BeerFest which happens to be on my 30th birthday (gah?!)
Purchased a Groupon for a shellac manicure at my favorite nail place to cash in on said milestone birthday.
Booked a room for our friends wedding in Georgia this Memorial Day. Realized the resort has stand-up paddle boarding and got Zach really excited.
Set up a Pintrest page for Cheers with Love.
Set up a Facebook page for my class blog The Digital Suitcase. Will you click on it and help me get a better grade?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment