Yesterday I celebrated by 30th birthday, and it really was a perfect day. It started in the morning before Zach went to class. He showed me a video that he put together or video messages from my friends and family. Oh my goodness, how sweet! To everyone who left messages, thank you so much. I almost cried when I saw my grandmother and laughed out loud when my cousin-in-law did he message like a used cars salesman.
After my run I pampered my self a little with a mani and haircut so I could be looking good for my big day. It was 75 and sunny in D.C. I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I met some girls from the softball team at Nats park for Beer Fest. Enjoying the sun and some beers was simply lovely.
My day was capped off at Filomena with Zach. This is an old school Italian restaurant in the heart of Georgetown that has been on my list of must go to restaurants for awhile. It definitely matched the hype. I had mozzarella, meatballs and cheese ravioli. I'm not a big Italian girl, but this food was just perfect.
The day was filled with loved and so much thought. Perfect way to start of a new decade!

No comments:
Post a Comment