Finding an apartment in D.C. is a daunting task. Sure, there
are plenty of living situation to choose from, but can you find one in the
right neighborhood, with the right features, and more importantly, the right
price? Faced with a number of new apartment complexes coming to market in the
next year, the developers of 2M adopted an interesting marketing initiative to
get renters in the door. No, it isn’t granite counter tops, free gym access, or
heaven forbid – a rent decrease, it’s a puppy! Renters at 2M get to check out
this adorable bulldog puppy like a library card. Want to take the dog to the
park? Come down to the front desk and check it out. Just return the dog when
you are done.
While I would LOVE the opportunity to play with a bulldog
any time I would like, and not actually have to be responsible for taking care
of it, this is not the perk I am looking for in an apartment. Try reducing the
rent please, and then we can talk. I also feel a little bad for the guy. Being
picked up and dropped off like that? Seems a little mean.

No comments:
Post a Comment