Friday, September 23, 2011

Bye Bye Virgina


Today I came to grips with reality and officially became a Maryland resident again. With Zach's job in Columbia, it doesn't really make any sense for us to moving back to Virginia, so while I am still not working I wanted to take advantage of the free time and go to the MVA. 45 minutes and one completely heinous license picture, I am now a Maryland resident.

I moved to Virgina a month after college and it was one of the best decisions I have made in my young life. Growing up in Maryland I was close to D.C. but never really took advantage of what it had to offer. Moving to Virginia I was so much closer to the city, and had the best time experiencing everything it had to offer. Virgina ... I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment