Thursday, September 22, 2011

Unemployment Update

Sorry for my absence ... its been a crazy few weeks. I got back from Texas last week with some exciting new developments. Zach received a pretty great offer to start working in Maryland again and we are almost certain that he will accept it and come back!!! That is great for so many reasons. Our long distance relationship could become a no distance relationship as quickly as December 1, and I can now start looking for jobs in D.C. and Baltimore!

So that has been what I have been up to. I've met with a couple recruitment agencies, and have been applying for positions in D.C. and Baltimore. Hopefully it won't be too long until something comes up and I am back in the working world again. Keep your fingers crossed, and your ears open!

1 comment:

  1. I like that Baltimore has been added to your job search city list!

    ReplyDelete