The past two weeks I have been really lucky and been able to meet up with a lot of great people. It kicked off two weeks ago when Cheers to the Tiny Things E came to D.C. with a bunch of her sorority sisters. We have gone from not seeing each other more than once in a year to seeing each other 4 times so far this year and I am really excited about it.

Last week I went to Baltimore for the evening and got to see a bunch of my favorite ladies. I met up with two of my girls from high school. We caught up over Coronas at the Inner Harbor. After happy hour I walked over to the Pratt Street Ale House, an enjoyable little Baltimore pub, and had dinner with a group of Elon girls. Shelby was working a conference in Baltimore and the other girls live in Baltimore that we really don't see nearly as much as we should.

Yesterday I was in the city all day so I texted my old co-worker Meghan. Since I am going to be staying in D.C. I thought I should advertise that to my old colleagues, and I really did miss her. We dined on Shake Shack and she shared all the good company gossip. It was a thoroughly good afternoon.
The good times keep on rolling with two more sorority sisters coming into town this weekend. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment