
Last night Zach took me on a surprise date night. We drove to Little Italy in Baltimore and ate at Amicchi's. It is a great little restaurant that my sister actually worked at in college. I felt adventurous and ordered one of the best dishes I have ever ordered out at restaurant. It was called Chicken Dolores - breaded chicken topped with tomatoes, spinach and prosciutto. I mean YUM!! We shared a pitcher of Sangria, and just had a delightful night.
After dinner we drove to the Miracle on 34th Street. 34th Street in Baltimore goes ALL OUT for Christmas. I think its required on your lease you have to participate. People come to walk up and down the street, taking in the decorations. The houses are covered in lights and blow ups and Christmas figurines. I hope this gets you in the spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment