Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (on a Thursday) - Vendors


Okay okay I am late again I know. Zach's boss has been nice enough to give me some design work, so yesterday I got caught up in that.

As mentioned in an earlier post, now that Zach is back we can move forward with some wedding planning. Monday we met with Anthony from My Deejay. My sister is using the same company for her wedding and they got amazing reviews on Wedding Wire. Anthony said is style is to motivate the party with out being the center of attention. He seems like a great guy and hopefully he can keep our guests dancing the entire time. Knowing our families though, it won't be that hard. Song requests anyone?

Tuesday we met with George Street Photography. Once again my sister is also using this vendor. As photography goes, I found several ones that I absolutely fell head over heels in love with. However they were close to $5,000 - $6,000! People say splurge on the important elements of your wedding, but even I can't justify that cost. George Street was the most reasonable cost of all the photographers I found, and they had some really good shots. The representative showed Zach and I a portfolio of one of their photographers that matched our style and we really liked it. I'm confident he will do a great job for us! I'm not sure if I am allowed to share this link, but here is his portfolio haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment