1. I spent Friday evening with some old friends from high school. One of the girls is my friend going through treatment for breast cancer and its kinda crazy how much of a bad ass she is. She is kicking cancer's ass with power and grace.
2. With last weekend being so crazy Zach and I officially celebrated his return with a date night in D.C. We went to yummy Lauriol Plaza (of course) and then cruised around Georgetown for a bit. So excited we can do this more than once a month now!
3. Sunday after church we went to Eastern Market. I was drooling over this jewelry stand when I went the other week with Shelby and decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present. Don't you just love??

4. I got the mail today and received this ornament from Zach's cousin. Thanks Maggie ... I love it!!

5. I heard back from one of the interviews I went on last week. They will be doing a second round of interviews the first or second week of January. Yay for not being ruled out yet.
6. I FINALLY get to meet this little man on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment