Thursday I switched up my routine and headed to National Harbor to volunteer at the Hot Chocolate 5k racing expo. My ladies and I are running the race on Saturday, and I thought it would be a good activity to get me out of the house for a couple hours. Plus, I got this nifty long sleeve tee (see blurry picture below).

National Harbor is kind of out there when you are thinking about people traveling on a work day. So I didn't know what to expect for people who would be showing up. I saw a lot of moms and older people that I guess have more freedom to leave their work day at their leisure. Unfortunately I didn't see too many characters. However 22,000 people will be racing on Saturday so I am sure there will be some interesting people watching on race day.
When I got back from volunteering I had my second phone interview of the week. Maybe Santa will get me a job for Christmas?? Please :)

No comments:
Post a Comment