Currently watching the Home Run Derby. Chris Davis, the home run leader in all of MLB, is competing tonight. Randomly he was the first person Zach and I talked to as an engaged couple. We were getting off the beach and ran into him and his girlfriend heading to dinner. Go Chris.
I have been holding off for months now, but I finally bit the bullet and bought some new running shoes. I'm kinda in love.
It is stupid hot in DC this week. The low for our run tomorrow morning ... 81 degrees.
I ran into my current boss and one of my old bosses this weekend. Thankfully my old boss was really happy to see me, and wasn't like, I'm done with you.
I had a bunch of inquiry emails to my Cheers with Love shop today. Hopefully they turn into orders!


Love the story about Chris Davis, how did I not know this??
ReplyDeleteThere were a lot of details in the story. I had to stick to the important bullet points haha.
ReplyDelete