Happy almost weekend everyone! This has probably been the grossest week of the summer. 95+ degrees with 100% humidity all week long. Yikes! I think everyone here deserves to treat themselves to a nice refreshing cocktail for surviving the summer heat.
I saw this recipe on my sorority sister's blog (her photography above), rufflesandtruffles.com, awhile back, but I never buy liquor. However, when the 4th of July long weekend hit, I felt like it was time to try it out. The recipe meets my two main criteria: 1. small ingredients list and 2. easy to make. Oh my goodness, the result was so delicious. Zach and I are big fans.
The Paloma
1 oz White Tequila
4 oz Fresca
1 tbsp lime juice (1/4 a lime)
Ice
Sea Salt
Add ice to a highball glass, about 3/4 way full. Pour in tequila and lime juice. Top with Fresca, and stir. Sprinkle on sea salt if you wish.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment