Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Travel: Charlotte, NC



After a few days back at home, we were on the road again. This time to Charlotte, NC to see my friend LB get married. LB grew up down the street from me. We cheered together in high school and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She married her love Michael, who I had never met before the big day, so I was eagerly awaiting their big day! 


Since we weren't involved in the wedding Zach and I enjoyed a night to ourselves in the city. He was working in Miami so I picked him up from the airport and we went to Vivace, a yummy Italian place our friend Parker recommended. Zach just found out the day before that he got into American University for a Masters in Strategic Communications program, so it was a celebratory dinner. Congrats Zach!


LB & Michael got married at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens outside of Charlotte. In true to her self style, looking stunning, she walked down the aisle to the Twilight wedding theme song. Michael is a very nice guy (handsome too), that lets LB be her crazy self. They looked to be having a good time. The last song of the morning was Lady Gaga's Born this Way (LB's love). She grabbed the mic from the DJ and serenaded the entire wedding the entire song. Bless that woman, she is always true to herself haha. 


Congratulations Lauren and Mike! May you be blessed with a long, laughter filled marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment