Monday, July 12, 2010

"Feel the Rain on Your Skin"



This weekend I was a real contributing member to society. I was very productive and stimulated my mind. Oh wait, just kidding, the was a series long The Hills Marathon on TV and I enjoyed every minute of it There was so quality couch time watching the old school seasons (L.C. and Whitney were actually on it!). While The Hills might be a completely fake show, where nothing actually happens, there has been lots of quality moments watching the show and discussing it with my friends. I hate to admit it, but my senior spring break location was inspired by Laguna Beach/The Hills. "Cabo, Cabo, Cabo" The final episode is this week, and it will be on my DVR. Goodbye the Hills! I will miss your fake drama so.

1 comment:

  1. RIP the hills. today is a sad day, you better believe i will be parked in front of my tv tonight!

    ReplyDelete