Today started week two of my new fitness plan. I'm a pretty active person, my morning workouts only consist of cardio. Wanting to mix it up, Zach showed me a 15 minute weight workout that I could do 3 days a week tone my self a bit. 15 minutes seems easy enough to me! Well we started this on July 5th, a day off, so I had plenty of time to recover. Its amazing how easily that 15 minutes kicked my butt! Then came the hard part, putting it all together before work. I made it through the first week, and successfully did my 30 minute run with weights this morning (although I probably didn't stop sweating till I got o work). Hopefully I can keep this up and grow some muscles by the end of summer!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Working on my fitness
Today started week two of my new fitness plan. I'm a pretty active person, my morning workouts only consist of cardio. Wanting to mix it up, Zach showed me a 15 minute weight workout that I could do 3 days a week tone my self a bit. 15 minutes seems easy enough to me! Well we started this on July 5th, a day off, so I had plenty of time to recover. Its amazing how easily that 15 minutes kicked my butt! Then came the hard part, putting it all together before work. I made it through the first week, and successfully did my 30 minute run with weights this morning (although I probably didn't stop sweating till I got o work). Hopefully I can keep this up and grow some muscles by the end of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment