Today's random Friday shout out goes to the man standing next to me this morning at the corner of 18th and H. As we were waiting for the lovely white man walking symbol to give us the okay to cross the street the man was playing with his phone. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see that his phone is dropping to the street, directly in front of a storm drain. Immediately I though - this is not going to be good. But oh no, this man hit the street in an instant, reaching out his arm, and catching his cell phone seconds before it had the chance to slide into the drain. Kudos to you sir. We all know with my hand/eye coordination and lightening fast reflexes, this would have been a much sadder story if I had been the phone to drop my phone.
Happy Friday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment