Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Its Hot - Every Where!

So its seems like the entire East Coast of the United States has been hit with a horrible heatwave. As I was doing my morning workout yesterday the trusty weatherman was showing 85 degrees. NO, that was not the expected temperature, that was the current temperature at 6:30 IN THE MORNING! Ugh! What is a girl to do in 100 degree plus temperatures ... Invite friends over for cold, refreshing wine.

Okay, so it was just a coincidence about the hot temperatures, but Kate and Sam came over last night to see my not so new place, and catch up with some dinner and wine. (I felt bad making them trek over from D.C., so I had to at least feed them). We had a great time catching up. It seems like each time we get together someone is going through a new exciting journey. It was a perfect way to forget about the horrible heat outside!

2 comments: