Friday, August 20, 2010

Camden Yards Part 1



Living in the DC Metropolitan area, you don't see a lot of Texas Rangers baseball on T.V. This means since April Zach and I have been watching the season on my 15" Mac Book (okay, I mean he has been watching, I have tune in during commercial breaks mostly). So this weekend is a refreshing treat because Texas is playing Baltimore at Camden Yards. The Mac Book is shut off for the weekend!

The series started kicked off last night. I trained up after work and met Zach and a lot of his family members at the stadium. The opening game of the series was also Zach's mom's 50th birthday, so his dad arranged for a party in one of the suites. Zach's parent both grew up in Annapolis so they had a lot of family members in the immediate area that were able to come up. We had a great time, especially when I got to catch with Zach's grandparents. They are the cutest couple you've ever met. So precious! The only drawback of the night was that the Rangers lost :( Hopefully they can turn that streak around and finish off the series strong.

So I will be back and forth to Baltimore until Sunday. My family is going to come to Saturday's game and will meet Zach's mom for the first time. Then everyone will have met everyone in our families. Crazy! Go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment