Monday, August 30, 2010

Camden Yards Part 2



Well the Rangers ended their time in Baltimore with 2 wins and 2 losses. This is the second time my family came to watch a game, and the second time they lost, so I don’t know if they can come back anymore (just kidding). We actually skipped Friday’s game and took Zach’s mom out to dinner in D.C. Saturday, most of my family came to watch the game and they met Zach’s mom for the first time. Our moms were chatting through the entire game so I would call that outing a success. Sunday, Zach and I game to the game with a couple of his softball buddies and got to sit right behind the Ranger’s dugout. Not only did I get impressive views of some attractive ball players, but I also got some color from the beating down sun. Oh yeah, the Rangers won too. It was a win, win, win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment