Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Apartment

Its almost November and I am sweating ... a lot. Why am I sweating? Two weeks ago my apartment building turned off the air condtioning allowing people to turn on heat if they so wished. Middle of October, really? I don't remember any freakishly cold October days that have required the heater in a very long time.

When they first turned off the air I didn't think it would be too big of an issue. It was 60 degrees outside, clearly I don't need A.C. But I guess being on the 18th floor it takes a little bit longer too cool down. For the past two weeks my porch door has been opened with the screen shut, and my fan positioned directly on my bed in some hopes of relief. It has failed too cool me down, but has given me a really cute smokers cough and head cold. Sorry for all the complaining but I would much rather be cold then hot, and this situation is just not working, for me.

Boo, apartment management. Boo.

2 comments: