
This past weekend I opened my studio doors to Zach's sisters, family and friends for his youngest sister's bachlorette party. She is marrying a great guys she's been dating since the very beginning of college the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
When it was first decided that the party was going to be in D.C. I really didn't think about the logistics of having seven girls in one studio apartment all weekend. I started to get worried as the party approached, but we squeezed ourselves in there and had a great time.

One of my favorite things to do is show people around D.C., so I tried to take the girls to as many different places as possible. We started the weekend off at Co Co Sala, a chocolate bar with yummy cocktails. Through out the weekend we went to Dupont Circle for Lauriol Plaza mexican, Capitol Hill for Eastern Market and Spike's Good Stuff burgers, Metro Center and Georgetown for shopping and Adams Morgan for a night out on the town.
Highlights of the weekend included our host Chris at dinner at Zentan. He brought over two bottles of Champagne Rachel's cousin had sent from New York, poured him self a big old glass and gave quite a toast to Rachel. He later talked about his Gucci shoes and gave relationship advice. We had little bits of Hollywood exposure, when we saw camera crews filming scenes from Transformers 3, and the Georgetown Cupcake reality show (oh its just the worse show ever, but I watched every episode. And on our night out on the town we ran into several really nice, not creepy guys that were generous enough to purchase many drinks for our party.
By the time Sunday came around everyone left in good spirits, and just a tinge hungover. My carpet will never look the same, but it was worth it. Congrats Rach!
No comments:
Post a Comment