So my boss has been taking a managment course for the past couple of weeks, and she is trying to apply her lessons back in the work place. These are generally beneficial to me, so I encourage them to keep on coming. So when we all got back from Las Vegas we had a status meeting in her office and were going over our to-do list for the next couple of weeks. My co-worker brought up the Metro interruption that was happening today (Metro decided to shut service between 3 stops Columbus Day weekend, one of them that happening to be our stop for work), and before she could even finish her thought my boss said "You know what, lets take off that Monday. You guys deserve it." Now I could have told her that there was a metro station open just a 10 minute walk from our office, but hey if she wants to be generous like that, I will let her.
Happy Columbus Day everyone. Hopefully you work for the goverment and have the day off too!
No comments:
Post a Comment