Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me

I love to give people presents. It makes me really happy. I fully admit I am a people pleaser, sometimes to a fault, but there is nothing better than handing a friend or loved one a great gift. Love it.

So Christmas time comes around, and of course I am always on the look out for good gifts. And I find them, but the trouble is, I always find some great things for me too! I've been fairly good about treating my self this holiday season, but those 30% off web specials are really tempting. Last night one such present came in the mail for myself:



Evidently sequins is in this holiday season and I am totally okay with it. I can dress up or dress down the sweater and in general it just makes me really happy. Merry Christmas to me!

Have you been good to yourself this holiday season?

1 comment: