Thursday, December 23, 2010

Water Skiing Santa and many more ...



Just a couple hours away from a mini-Christmas break. Yay! I started to get bummed out, so I had to remind myself about all the great holiday spirit that is around me, like:

a. My family and I are going to see the ICE show at National Harbor tomorrow for Christmas Eve. I am so excited, and then to make things even better, I read in the Express today that there will be a water skiing Santa at the Harbor as well! Needless to say, I am pumped.

b. As I exited the metro today, the station manager had duct taped Christmas baskets full of mini candy canes to the ticket machines. Love the spirit!

c. I just went to grab an apple from my office's fridge and saw there was an expandable file folder stocked with six Sierra Nevadas. Someone is starting the holidays early. You stay classy lawyers ;)

d. After work Zach and I are going to see the National Christmas Tree and walk through Georgetown. I have been waiting forever to do this, and its Zach's first time to see the trees. Can't wait!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday break. Hopefully nice and long! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment