
Zach and I were spoiled this year with two Christmases. We started off in Maryland, with a trip to ICE at the National Harbor, and then a night full of good food and games with my family and a couple of friends. Christmas morning we opened gifts with my family before we headed off to the airport to catch a flight to Texas. My dad does the Christmas shopping in the house, but I would like to thank his shopping elf, because I received some really great shoes/sweater situations from him that I absolutely loved!


We touched down in Dallas in time for Christmas dinner, and more opening of presents with his family. All of his immediate family was there, so it worked out perfectly(his grandmother sent me a super chic sweater coat - how cute is that?)! Given the physical distance between our two families, I don't think there will be many opportunities to share Christmas day with both, so I really appreciated that we were able to do it this year.

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday. Now its time to ring in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment