Is it the weekend yet? A few Friday thoughts:
Riley was very tired this morning. Its one thing to drag myself up a very steep hill, but to have to encourage the dog too? Very proud I finished my run this morning.
Songs for the Street Sense vendor getting off the metro today, "Happy Friday all. I have no teeth, so all I can do is smile ..." (True story, he didn't have many chompers).
This is the second to last Friday students will be around for the rest of the summer. Get ready for some REAL quiet Fridays!
One of my favorite cousins is randomly in town tonight. Looking forward to seeing her and her hubs, not looking forward to finding a cute outfit to meet her at her swank hotel bar.
I want this dress. I admit it, I'm a sucker for a maxi.
One week of vision! Still feels like I have to take out my contacts.
Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment