Friday, May 10, 2013

Pintresting with the Reeds - Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches


Over the weekend when we had my sister's baby shower we had some of my NC family staying with us. With so much going on that weekend I wanted to make sure we had a good, easy breakfast at our place before the boys and girls parted ways. So of course I went to Pintrest and found this little diddy. 

These Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches were super easy to make. First you scramble up four eggs, and then take a can of croissants and unroll them on a baking tray. Preparing bacon always seems like a daunting task for me, so I sub the bacon strips and use a bag of bacon bits. You scoop some eggs onto each croissant, then sprinkle on some bacon bits and cheese. Once that is done, you roll up the croissants, brush some egg on top and pop them in the oven. Everyone went gaga over them. Perfect for a family breakfast get together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment