Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Reading: Honey on My Mind


Memorial Day is THIS Monday and that means my pool officially opens Friday. Woo hoo! I can't wait to get a little color on my body. Remember the days when it was socially acceptable to tan? I was so orange in college, but dang did I think I looked good. 

But I digress ... with the summer pool season upon us it is always good to have a few fun, breezy, don't have to think too hard, books to read on hand. I just downloaded books two and three in the Waverly Bryson series: It's a Waverly Life, and Honey on my MindMaria Murnane is the author of this series about a 20-something, San Francisco PR maven. She is loveably awkward and you follow her as she navigates career successes and pitfalls as well as love successes and pitfalls. It takes about 2.5 seconds to read through the books but they are only $2.99 on the Kindle store. All you need is the suntan lotion and a cold beer and its a perfect summer day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment