Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Long Weekend!


I have a very elementary school definition of the four seasons. Fall is September through November, Winter is December through February, Spring is March through May and Summer is June through August. However, I realize a lot of people consider Memorial Day to be the start of summer, so to you all - Happy Summer!

Whether you are laying low, or have three days full of plans, I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend ahead of you! My sister-in-law and her husband are coming into town tomorrow so we will be doing the tour guide thing all weekend. We are mixing up the routine of our usual go-to DC spots, with plans to go on a Potomac River cruise and trying paddle boarding in Georgetown. We will be eating A LOT, so hopefully I will have the chance to walk some of it off. Its looking like a gorgeous weekend, so I am excited to take in the city with the Starkeys!

p.s. Happy Third Anniversary to the Cordells. I wish we were reliving your wedding weekend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment