Monday, August 1, 2011

Dell Diamond



Friday night while Zach was working I took in my first ever Round Rock Express game. Okay, let’s be honest here, I sat in the stands for 2 innings, gave up, and then headed to the Press Box to hang out until Zach was done. It was nice to see what he has been working so hard for all these months.



I chatted up with a bunch of people Z works with (they love him there, obviously) and enjoyed a Texas sized beer. Note … a big plus to minor league baseball is that they serve your double the beer for half the price ;) After the game ended and fireworks were lit, we went down to their Intel Club were a bunch people stay after the game to hear this great cover act. This guy name Matt and his guitar plays Texas Country covers every Friday on game days. Yes, Texas Country is different than regular country music. I’ve been converted into a big fan over the years. Matt could also switch it up and slip in a little R&B to keep you on your toes. It was like one big ruckus company happy hour … just 5 hours later than usual. I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment