Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Few Things


I've been itching to make some purchases and when I saw this number on Mod Cloth, I caved. I am glad I did, because I kind of love it!

For some reason I have really wanted to make Muddy Buddy mix lately. I think this is going to be a weekend project. 

I have a lot of work to do for class, but I can't focus to do any of it. I feel like I have to hand-hold my group, even though they are the Master candidates. Seesh. 

The most recent season of How I Met Your Mother just came on Netflix. Zach and I are doing a pretty good job of cruising through it. Not good for the above homework problem. 

Tickets are booked for Christmas. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute dress Sooze!!!
    Umm...Muddy Buddy looks amazing!!
    Yay so excited for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete