Friday:
Kinda came home and laid on the couch like a zombie. There was a lot of late nights last week so it was nice to just come home and veg.
Saturday:
The closest grocery store to us is Whole Foods. While this is a great grocery store, I can't survive a week with out soda, so it can not be a stop for a full weeks of grocery. Zach has been driving us to the store on Sundays, but I decided to be productive while he was at class and try to get groceries by myself. I had a delightful little time at Safeway, but I was seriously regretting the trip after the .6 mile walk with heavy grocery bags on my shoulders. Need to invest in one of those dorky looking carts people carry around. My shoulders are still hurting.
Saturday afternoon we celebrated the engagement of our friends Henry and Sarah. Henry's parents threw them an engagement party at Sidecar, a speakeasy type establishment in D.C. They had a hidden door and everything. I felt super swanky sipping my "passionate cosmopolitan" with D.C. black and whites everywhere. You have to love love, a cute couple, and two families that are just so happy to be joining together. So happy for you two!
Sunday:
Zach and I started the morning with bagel sandwiches on the couch watching The Internship. Zach is kind of obsessed with this movie. I would definitely recommend it. I mean, who doesn't love Vince Vaughn? My favorite part of the movie though was when there was a scene of Google interns paying Quiditch. Somehow it came up that this was a Harry Potter game and Zach was so clueless. He said he thought it was just a super cool game Google invented. Love you cutie.



No comments:
Post a Comment